ANCE’s Food Safety services provide competitiveness and recognition, as well as efficiency in each of the procedures to improve productivity in your business.
We provide preventive and corrective systems to ensure food innocuousness, through confirmed knowledge and techniques.
Our services are aimed at companies that prepare, handle, transform, transport, or market foods and beverages, with an emphasis in supporting an industry that offers harmless products and assurance for consumers.
We incorporate the technical capacity of our personnel to provide comprehensive solutions in any development or procedure that involves the implementation of the Food Quality System.
• Good manufacturing practices certification, an essential tool to achieve products safe for human consumption, focusing on hygiene and handling practices.
• Labor competency certification EC0081, hygienic food management
Competency certification increases the opportunity to be a player in today’s demanding and competitive labor market. More and more companies demand partners for certification as a guarantee of their knowledge, skills, and capacities. EC0081 competency standard certification is aimed at all individuals with high hygienic food management performance.
Target: Chefs, Managers, A&B Assistant Managers, Students, Grill Masters, Cooks, Bakers, Pastry Cooks, Head Waiters, Waiters, Service Managers, Technical Experts, Food Specialists.
• Bean certification under NMX-FF-038-SCFI-2013 Non-industrialized Food Products for Human Consumption, Fabaceae-Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) - Specifications and Test methods. Bean certification establishes higher quality levels than competitors, resulting in a wider commercialization channel and increased trust among consumers. This certification plan is eligible for support by the Mexican Government through ASERCA, which can cover expenses up to 100%.
• Certification as a reliable provider using process control: This includes process control evaluation: facilities, equipment, quality system procedures, and operating staff.
• Product certification: The product’s compliance degree is verified based on the Standard requirements, as per the quality specifications thereof.
MÉXICOG.A.P. – GLOBALG.A.P. • A GlobalG.A.P. -standardized plan, designed to meet the needs of producers interested in responsible production of fruits and vegetables, meeting the needs of foreign markets requiring high quality products. It covers more than 100 products.
Aromatic herbs Basil
• Third party authorized by COFEPRIS to evaluate standard NOM-251-SSA1- 2009, Hygienic practices for food, beverage, or food supplement processing.
• General labeling specifications for pre-packaged foods and non-alcoholic drinks.
• Commercial information- Agricultural product labeling-Table grape.
• Commercial information- Agricultural product labeling-Avocado.
• Commercial information- Agricultural product labeling-Mango.
• Commercial information- Vanilla (Vainilla spp) natural extract labeling, byproducts and substitutes.
• Commercial information- Labeling of honey in its different presentations.
• Products and services. Cocoa, products and by-products I Cocoa. II Chocolate. III By-products. Sanitary specifications. Commercial name.
• Products and services. Dough, tortillas, toasts, and flour prepared for their manufacture and the establishments where these are processed. Sanitary specifications. Commercial name. Test Methods.
• Strengthening of trade capabilities by complying with the purchase requirements of Commercializing Groups.
+52 (55) 5747 – 4550